Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New listing

We've put our house on the market. I've had a slew of friends support and help me during the preparation time. Char, Susan, Lorraine, Marcy, Lois, Miriam, Sherry, Sumeet and Sunny have been INCREDIBLY helpful. I would be rocking in a corner, like one of those little monkeys taken away from it's Mommy if I didn't have them!

90% of our home is in the garage.

Our house looks great. But, there's no trace of 4 children. Me thinks the kids are going to get a lot of outdoor time this summer. Those damn mosquitoes better stop eating my baby boy :(

2 comments:

McDerkse said...

Good luck! We bought ours in Sturgeon Creek. I'm really excited to get out of here, just hate all the packing!

Us Three! said...

THEY SURE ARE BEAUTIFUL....AND WE MISS THEM ALREADY. BABY MACCHOO WAS SINGING MATTUUU TO THE TUNE OF MIFFY YESTERDAY!!!!! ADOREABLE! XO EVERYONE!